Showing 1–10 of 21 results
3 Days Email Support€100,00
6 Days Email Support€170,00
ALLNET ALL-SG8310PM / 8 Port Gigabit 8x HPoE + 2SFP smart managed€199,00
- 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbit/s with full PoE support
- 2x SFP Slots for optional MiniGBICS
- PoE Power 4x a´ 30 Watt (IEEE802.3at or 8x IEEE802.3af)
- FANLESS DESIGN with internal Power Supply
- Jumbo Frames and IGMP Snooping Support
- Link Aggregation and Rapid Spanning Tree
- IEEE802.1q VLAN Tagging and 802.1p Priority Queues
- PoE-Budget 150 W
ALLNET ALL-SG8824PM / smart managed 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch€299,00
- 24-Port 10/100/1000BaseT(X) PoE+ with 4 Combo SFP Open Slots
- IEEE 802.3at, up to 30W / Port
- Maximum 500W PoE Budget
- Web-based Configuration and Management
- 8K MAC, 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, Link Aggregation, RSTP, IGMP Snooping and IEEE 802.1X
- Up to 9Kb Jumbo Frame
ALLNET ALL0486PoE / Unmanaged 16 Port Fast Ethernet Switch€139,00
Fanless Unmanaged Layer-2 Switch with 16 Fast Ethernet ports RJ45 and 8 ports with maximum Power over Ethernet support of 15.4 Watt on all 8 ports.
- 16x Base-T specifications of IEEE802.3 and 100Base-TX specifications of IEEE802.3u standard
- Provides 8x PoE ports with identification and classification with max. PoE performance
- Supports 15.4W max. per PoE port (1~8)
- 16x RJ-45 ports for 100/100Base-TX connection
- Enable the switching up to six consumers (up to 10A) via the integrated webserver
- V-Control 4 Driver available
- 10/100 Mbit RJ45-Network connection
- Wireless LAN IEEE802.11b/g/n up to 150 Mbps
- German socket
- For 200 – 250 VAC
- Time programmable or manual switch
- Optional: Detection of temperature / humidity, Plugwise Integration
The CM-MIDI2 integrates both the powerful RTP-Midi implementation of Kissbox’ MIDI2TR professional transceiver, and the USB-Midi communication standard encountered on many musical products. The CM-MIDI2 is ideal for musical applications where high speed communication between USB and Ethernet RTP-Midi is needed.
The CM-MIDI2 acts as a gateway between the three available Midi interfaces, any Midi stream fed into one interface can be re- distributed to any of the two other interfaces. For example, Midi received on Midi IN DIN connector can be sent both to Ethernet RTP-Midi and USB.
The KissBox DMX1TR Transceiver allows you to use a standard Ethernet network to distribute the DMX-512 protocol to any part of your system. You can configure it to behave as an external DMX interface for a PC, Mac or generic lighting controller. Multiple DMX1TR units can be set up to work together and manage up to 64 universes of DMX across the network. The DMX1TR Transceiver can be set to use the Artnet protocol or Kissbox’ simple to implement TCP-IP KissBox protocol.
The KissBox TC2TR Transceiver allows you to use a standard Ethernet network to distribute Smpte LTC Time-code and MTC Midi Time-code to any part of your system.
You can configure a TC2TR to behave as a standard Time-code and MIDI interface for a Computer running Windows or OS X. Although connected trough the IP network, software running on your PC or Mac will “see” the TC2TR as a local MIDI interface, compatible with any existing MIDI application.