V-Control Remote Panel Server License to drive up to 5 V-Control Designer Clients.
The Remote Panel Server is needed to connect running V-Control Designer instances with V-Control.
Without license key, the server runs in demo mode. It is fully functional, but will terminate every 30 minutes. The license key comes as USB drive. There are two options to purchase the key:
- We send a USB drive with a valid license key
- Use the USB_Key_License_Requester.exe to generate a license request string
Procedure for option 2 is as follows:
- Purchase V-Control Remote Panel Server
- With the purchase, make a note that you will send a license request key later. Alternatively send the license request key with the purchase as note.
- Connect a USB thumb drive to your computer
- In the main menu select File->License Request
- Click the Get Drives button
- Select the USB drive in the drop down list right of that button
- Click Create License Request
- Copy the Key and send us an Email with that key
- We create a license file and send it via Email back to the purchaser
- Copy the file in the root directory of the USB drive used for the license request.
It will only work with the USB drive used for the request. Using another drive has the same result as using no key.