The TC2TR basically uses the RTP-MIDI network protocol to send and receive data over the network. RTP-MIDI is an open standard, which is natively supported by Mac OS X (no driver to install), and for which a free driver is available for Windows (XP to Win8, 32 and 64 bits). Computers running Linux OS or any special software or controller not capable of handling the RTP-MIDI protocol can utilize a direct UDP packet handling option.
Multiple TC2TR units can distribute Time-Code between them, and/or interface with controllers on the network.
- Sends and receives Smpte LTC Time-code and MTC Midi Time-code over Ethernet.
- Reads and writes EBU/Smpte LTC at 30 – 29.97 – 25 – 24 fps
- RTP – real-time MIDI
- Controlled latency < 900 μs
- Windows, Mac OS X and Linux compatible
- Acts as standard MIDI / Smpte interface.
- Peer-to-Peer Time-code transmission
- Operating power over the network cable.– IEEE 802-3af
- Ready for the new MMA “HD” protocol
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 86mm x 86 mm x 56mm / 3,38’’ x 3,38’’ x 2.2’’
- Rack Space Required : 2U
- Weight : 0.359 Kg / 0.791 Lbs
- Power Supply : POE – EEE802.3af / 15W / 48V
- Power Consumption : 3W (Max.)
- Heat dissipation : 7 BTU
- Operating Temperature : 0°C ~ +55°C / +32°F ~ +131°F / 10% ~ 90% / non-condensi