Showing all 7 results
- Enable the switching up to six consumers (up to 10A) via the integrated webserver
- V-Control 4 Driver available
- 10/100 Mbit RJ45-Network connection
- Wireless LAN IEEE802.11b/g/n up to 150 Mbps
- German socket
- For 200 – 250 VAC
- Time programmable or manual switch
- Optional: Detection of temperature / humidity, Plugwise Integration
The CM-MIDI2 integrates both the powerful RTP-Midi implementation of Kissbox’ MIDI2TR professional transceiver, and the USB-Midi communication standard encountered on many musical products. The CM-MIDI2 is ideal for musical applications where high speed communication between USB and Ethernet RTP-Midi is needed.
The CM-MIDI2 acts as a gateway between the three available Midi interfaces, any Midi stream fed into one interface can be re- distributed to any of the two other interfaces. For example, Midi received on Midi IN DIN connector can be sent both to Ethernet RTP-Midi and USB.
The KissBox DMX1TR Transceiver allows you to use a standard Ethernet network to distribute the DMX-512 protocol to any part of your system. You can configure it to behave as an external DMX interface for a PC, Mac or generic lighting controller. Multiple DMX1TR units can be set up to work together and manage up to 64 universes of DMX across the network. The DMX1TR Transceiver can be set to use the Artnet protocol or Kissbox’ simple to implement TCP-IP KissBox protocol.
The KissBox TC2TR Transceiver allows you to use a standard Ethernet network to distribute Smpte LTC Time-code and MTC Midi Time-code to any part of your system.
You can configure a TC2TR to behave as a standard Time-code and MIDI interface for a Computer running Windows or OS X. Although connected trough the IP network, software running on your PC or Mac will “see” the TC2TR as a local MIDI interface, compatible with any existing MIDI application.
Moxa IOLOGIK E1214€199,00
- Network controlled Relays and Digital Inputs
- 6 Relay Outputs
- 6 Digital Inputs (Dry Contact or Wet Contact configurable)
- User-definable Modbus/TCP Slave addressing
- V-Control Driver for Modbus/TCP
- Supports RESTful API for IIoT applications
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Save time and wiring cost with peer-to-peer communications
- Active communications with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c
- Easy mass deployment and configuration with ioSearch utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplify I/O management with MXIO library on either a Windows or Linux platform
- Class I Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 certification
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)
Power Supply for Moxa IOLOGIK€24,99
24V DC 1.0 A
tp-link Gigabit PoE Injector€25,00
15,4 W (Max. 48 V DC)