USB License for GUI Designer

Home Forums V-Control General USB License for GUI Designer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    thinktank74
    Participant

Created my license request on a selected USB and loaded it with the file that was emailed. Authorization worked on my development machine (Laptop), but not on the machine I’m actually deploying to. I checked that the USB I used was the target for the request, I can run it on my laptop and I get the same number. The USB comes up with a different (much shorter) number when run from the deploy machine. Anything I’m missing?

Dierk
    Participant

You only have to copy the .key file to the USB drive’s root directory.
    Are you sure that for the license request the USB drive was selected and not a drive or partition on your development machine?

thinktank74
    Participant

Yes I have. In fact I tested it by removing the usb and relaunching the software. On the first license file it reads demo only when the usb is ejected. The problem on that first license is it only works in my laptop and not the client computer. The second license doesn’t work in any machine. The request file was copied and pasted into the email on both instances. Not sure what the next step is, my project deadline is right around the corner.

Dierk
    Participant

Hi Nona,

I send you an Email that should solve your problem for now, but I really have no idea what the original problem is. I strongly want to find out. Can you please help me with this in the following way:

I would like to connect to your computer by Teamviewer. In addition it might be easier for us to talk via skype during this session.

I know I ask for much, but I’m very interested in solving this problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.