The Future of V-Control

Home Forums V-Control General The Future of V-Control

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dbassix
    Participant

It’s been I while since the last Update of V-Control.

Is there still some developing going on?

JonasStade
    Participant

Good Question,

I am just updating the device drivers sometimes and its running ok. For the event branch Companion was a game changer and the most things are possible with it. But for special developement V-Control works awesome. So I hope there will be some updates in the future 😉

Fmiser
    Participant

I hope it at least stay functional. Either in a distribution or that it is updated enough it will build from up-to-date libraries etc. I don’t use it daily, but rather depend on V-Control when I do a theater show. There haven’t been many of those for a couple years…

Dierk
    Participant

Hi,
    as you already discovered, I stopped working on V-Control. In the past years, I was not able to earn enough money with it to pay my rent. After 28 years being self-employed, I started as an employee at Leyard in May 2019.
    Maybe some day I continue, starting a new project or do something complete different. For the next years I focus on my new job at Leyard. I like it very much.

If someone would like to continue with V-Control, please contact me. I can support then, but I am not doing the further development alone anymore (at least not in the next years).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to top