Project does not open / No channels in Version 4.15

Home Forums V-Control General Project does not open / No channels in Version 4.15

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jlink
    Participant

Maybe someone had a similar issue:

I just made a project with V4.15 and after saving I cannot open it again, because I get a prompt that it has been made with an earlier version, which is not the case.
    The thing is: it contains a Panasonic RZ-projector driver with all (=hundreds) of commands that I all changend manually from AckCommand to Command to make it work in version 4 but I did not export the device, so it is now stuck in that project, that doesn’t open anymore…

My second question is: I don’t see the channels window. I noticed that it has been switched to the devices window, but the coulmn for the channels just is not visible on my system. I’m on Win 10 64Bit.

jlink
    Participant
    jlink
    Participant

Heres a Screenshot of the Devices Window.
    I also tried to attach the project, but it does not work.

Attachments:
    Dierk
    Participant

To attach the project, make a zip file and upload this

jlink
    Participant

Thanks, Dierk! Here it is.

Attachments:
    Dierk
    Participant

First: That a project was not able to open never happens to anyone as I know, except it was really created with an older or newer version.
    Second: I have no problem to open the file with 4.1.5. I don’t know why you have this problem, it’s not reproduce-able for me.
    Anyhow, I extracted the driver for you, so you should be able to use it.
    Your driver is really big. I think you’re noticed that loading the driver in the device editor takes some time. Do you really need all these commands? Or is it just a workout to get some V-Control skills?

Dierk
    Participant

here the driver

Attachments:
    Dierk
    Participant

and the 110

Attachments:
    jlink
    Participant

Thanks for your help Dierk! Strange that it is not reproducible. Will try again on Monday, when I am in the theatre.
    Also thank you for the hint with the loading time. Maybe I can reduce it a bit.

Do you also have any clue what’s going on with the devices window, in the screenshot above?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.