KISS BOX Driver

Home Forums V-Control General KISS BOX Driver

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dierk 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

steinhalion
    Participant

Hey Dierk,

i try to use a KISSBOX DMX1TR but can’t find a device driver in vcontrol 4.0.7 ?
    or do i have to use art-net mode on the box?

greetings
    steinhalion

steinhalion
    Participant

OMG. wrong forum. sorry!

Dierk
    Participant

No Problem, moved to the correct forum.

Yes, your’re right, you have to use the DMX1TR in Art-Net mode. Now you have two choices:

The last one is very basic, but depending on what you need to do may be sufficient.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Dierk Walter.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Dierk Walter.

steinhalion
    Participant

Thank you! i use the TCP Art-Net Connector.
    in v-control: you need to set the tcp-artnet interface IP as channel – of course not the kissbox IP!

now the lighting operator can close the internal panasonic shutter via task – coffee break! 😉

nice work and thank your for the kissbox support!

plep
    Participant

Hey Dierk,

i try to get a connection between v-control and a Kissbox2tr by using the tcp_midi_connector. rtp-midi-driver is already installed (working on windows).
    Tried some channel configurations..
    In any case i cant get a connection. Is it possible to use the kissbox2tr with tcp_midi_connector?

Regards

Dierk
    Participant

Of course that should work. You have 2 Options:

1. Use the TC2TR without RTP MIDI.
    To do that, you need to configure the Box as Siimple UDP (see attached immage).
    Then you can use the MIDI_TCP_Connector driver, but configure a UDP Channle with the IP Addres of the Kissbox (Port is 5007 by default as in the screenshot).

2. Use RTP MIDI Driver
    In that case you have to configure the box as WinXP RTP MIDI and configure the Windows driver. Then you can use the MIDI TCP Connector and select the RTP MIDI Driver as output device.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.