GUI VC 4.0.4

Home Forums V-Control General GUI VC 4.0.4

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dierk 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bjoerka
    Participant

is there any way to prevent the log window from popping up? no matter what level… after switching to run mode the window pops up…

and… is there any setting, where i can define a custom size for the “call buttons” window?
    and…. is it possible that after autostart there will be a “auto-call-window-open” setting?

Dierk
    Participant

There is no way to prevent a log window pop up if an error occurs. It is not much work to change this behavior, but I don’t like the idea. I think that, if there is an error, there has to be a kind of notification.

The call buttons are a quick and dirty way to have a very basic UI for an end user. There is nothing to customize other then the caption and the assigned task. If you need a more powerful UI you can use the Designer or make a HTML/Javascript interface by using the build in Web Server.

…. is it possible that after autostart there will be a “auto-call-window-open” setting?

Do yo mean that the call buttons appear on startup? There is no setting at the moment that allows this. Again, if you need an end user UI, then you have to use the Designer, a Web Page or any other tool of your choice that let you create user interfaces.

bjoerka
    Participant

thx dierk,
    it was a suggestion to have the window stay in front for some numb guys .-)

but we did a complete control scenario with the built in web server…
    when finished i´ll post a screenshot

bjoerka
    Participant

another question regarding the gui…

is it possible to rearrange all tasks that are inside the cuelist?
    actually, i think, they are listed by the date they are generated…

Dierk
    Participant

Tasks can have an alphabetic order. Click the header in the task list and they are ordered.

In larger projects, I usually mane my tasks with a prefix, showing a category. For example all projector related tasks start with prj_, all gui related tasks start with gui_.

bjoerka
    Participant

ok. thx. then i will have to change the html code ,-)

as written – screenshots off the “frontend”

screen01

screen02

screen03

Dierk
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, looks great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.