[DRIVER][V4] AnalogWay Midra Series

Home Forums V-Control Show Case [DRIVER][V4] AnalogWay Midra Series

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dierk 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JonasStade
    Participant

Hi @ all

I have started modifying the Pulse2 Driver from Dierk. If I read the programers guide correctly, the comannds in the driver are wrong. First comes the 1,1,1,1 then the command. In the original V-Control V4 Version there is Command1,1,1,1 so its a little confusing. I have tested all the commands so far, and you have to send some of them twice…

So the Driver is tested with Pulse 2 but has the capacity of a full Midra Device. HDCP, Border Functions etc didn’t work well. You can see tzhe changes in the menu, but it didn’t have taken an affect on the layer/output etc.

Could be that there will be another version in the next days…

greetz Jonas

Dierk
    Participant

Hi Jonas,

I have no Idea jet why you have to send some commands twice. Anyhow, I found a bug in your driver.

LoadPreset and all following commands up to AutoQuickFrame:
    The command has an Ack Length of 3 and an ACK Command defined, but no timeout

LastPrevied and all following commands:
    The commands have an ACK command defined, but no “Ack in Hex” or Ack Length and Timeout.
    If you don’t want to wait for an Acknowledge, Timeout, Ack Length and Ack in Hex have to be empty / 0

Freeze Screen:
    dim i,v as string

if P1 = "ON" then i = "1"
    if P1 = "OFF" then i ="0"
    if P1 = "S1" then v = "0"
    if P1 = "S2" then v ="1"

ScriptResult = i +","+v+"GCfsc"+ chr(10)

P1 coud never be “S1” or “S2” it must be P2

dim i,v as string

if P1 = "ON" then i = "1"
    if P1 = "OFF" then i ="0"
    if P2 = "S1" then v = "0"
    if P2 = "S2" then v ="1"

ScriptResult = i +","+v+"GCfsc"+ chr(10)

JonasStade
    Participant

Hie Dierk,

when you look into your preset recall function, you recall it like GClrq0,1,0,1,0,1 + chr(10) but the manual says that you have to send it like 1,0,1,0,1,0GClrq + chr(10) so I am a little confused that it still works ๐Ÿ˜‰

SOme functions are not working well, but I think it is a Pulse Bug, because it changes for example Border Settings in the menu, but did not show these changes on the Preview. This could something to do with the Screen Update, which you have to send after a preset modification. I have the feeling, that these screen update didn’t happen, but it should be right. I put the Update function into the VAR screenupdate, so it is easier to identify the VAR ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have found this Bug too, but I didn’t save it so far.

I hope the Driver will help people which are using a MIDRA on a production. I had one MIDRA years ago too, and there was no driver at that time…

Interesting fact, you can only connect ONE Device/Software to the Pulse2 Unit. When a connection is established you cannot connect with any other Device/Software to the Frame. When you want to use the RCS Software from AnalogWay, you have to close V-Control…. Could be an interesting information for the ? Driver Help ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dierk
    Participant

Jonas,

did you try to change this for the commands you have to send twice? I’m curious to know if that solves it.

LoadPreset and all following commands up to AutoQuickFrame:
    The command has an Ack Length of 3 and an ACK Command defined, but no timeout

LastPrevied and all following commands:
    The commands have an ACK command defined, but no โ€œAck in Hexโ€ or Ack Length and Timeout.
    If you donโ€™t want to wait for an Acknowledge, Timeout, Ack Length and Ack in Hex have to be empty / 0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.