[DRIVER][V4] AnalogWay Aquilon

Home Forums V-Control Show Case [DRIVER][V4] AnalogWay Aquilon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JonasStade
    Participant

Hi there,

today I had a chance for a hands on the new aquilon mixer by analog way. Its still Beta and we don’t know, when its final ready. But I wrote a little API driver for Port 80 today, so maybe they change them completly. But for those who have shows already with it, here is a driver for beta version 0.9x

kind regards
    jonas

JonasStade
    Participant

here the file ….

Dierk Walter
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,

thanks for sharing. I will add the Pixera and Aquilon driver to the next release.

JonasStade
    Participant

hellooo,

first time using aquilon / livepremier system on a job with a little bit time, so I implemented the AWJ Protocol in a NEW Driver. With JSON Driver there are problems to read out data, because V-Control decides in the channels, if its POST or GET and you need POST for setting Values and GET to read out values. So This driver also uses device variable to setup layer for example. If you read the protocol manual you have to read out the layer state first so you can set the right target for the source. Its a bit complicated because to fill a layer you need 3 commands =>
    Status_TBar – Reads out the data that you need
    SetSourceToLayer – Uses the read out Data from Status_Tbar
    Update_Layer – Updates all WEB RCS in the Network, its recommended to use, after you are done routing ALL you Layers!!

have fun with this 😉

JonasStade
    Participant

next try to upload

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.