[DRIVER] E2 Barco

Home Forums V-Control Show Case [DRIVER] E2 Barco

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JonasStade 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

JonasStade
    Participant

After one year there where a big feature added into the E2 6.x Software:

Version 6.x added Cue/Cuelist Options. You can set a list of cues and play/pause/stop them. With this options comes the external device setup. Because it is tricky to add a lot of commands to a device, you have the option to add commands via V-Control. YOu can setup one device via V-Control an create the command list, by executing a task or something like that!

THIS IS A Version 3 Driver!!

Dierk, I have tried to import V3 Driver into V4. It is possible (*.* + Enter), BUT all Commands where Change to ACK Commands, because ACK begins with A and is first in the List. Could you change the order so the import takes command for all imported commands, so I have to set only the ACK manually??

JonasStade
    Participant

Okay sorry I have updated V3 and V4 Driver!!! (should no difference between them!)

Attachments:

JonasStade
    Participant

Hi there, we had a nice idea onsite and wanted to confirm if it is working, and it works (but we don’t know how long it would be stable 😉

IDEA: When someone clicks on powerpoint, the multiviewer background should be changed for 1 second to greend and then back to black

So we needed a new command to change MV settings and I redesigned the MAC Adress field to a global one, because in V4 there couldn’t be two frames added to one device.

The result, it works quiet well, but I havn’t enough P fields for RGB Color, MV Destination and the Target Layout, so I had to work around a little bit with RGB values like 1023;1023;1023 for white. The command checks and erase characters or values under 0 and over 1023 and if you are lazy just type in 1023 and the command copy the value to R – G – B 🙂

We connected the Mastercue to V-Control and set up a playlist with arrow left/right added to green and red color and delay of 2000 so if someone is clicking wild, the E2 will not be broken from command 😉

I want to add some Device Values that are always there so we have something like “LastPreset Recalled” and some other interestin informations that could be provided for the GUI and so on (Transition Value from 0 to 4048 is also interesting for an optical feedback). But I am working on this right know and waiting for an answer from Dierk how this could be realised 😉

=> SO this Driver is BETA and just for people who wants to try out, fixed some stuff in comparison to V1.9

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.