[DRIVER] E2 Barco

Home Forums V-Control Show Case [DRIVER] E2 Barco

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JonasStade 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

JonasStade
    Participant

Revision 1.5.473

Only a moddified, reduced encore driver with a note for the correct port (9878). Until now only Preset and Take/Cut is working….

Best Regards
    Jonas

Attachments:

JonasStade
    Participant

Sooo, I can’t change my first post, so I have to post my new Version down here.

E2 Revision 2.0.527

There is a difference between the old Version and this newer one. I have to split the commands into two Drivers, because you have to send Telnet to Port 9878 and XML communication Needs port 9876.

In the Telnet Driver are only 5 commands, because there is no documentation for this until now. But you Need this Driver to operate the presets, because it is really tricky to operate this via XML.

The XML Driver is only 30% tested, but the most commands should work, so it is beta until it is fully tested!
    I know that the TestPattern function didn’t work yesterday in a test run ^^ have to fix this 🙂 Please post failure inside this tread!

Best regards
    Jonas

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  JonasStade.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  JonasStade.
    Attachments:

Dierk
    Participant

Hi Jonas,
    many thanks for this. Hope I will have the opportunity to use it soon.

JonasStade
    Participant

New Beta Online
    V1.2
    New Feature: “Bind User Key to Source” so you can switch a Binding to another (or None)

If you want to use “TestPattern” on Multi Output Destinations, please execute the command for every output (for 3 outputs 3x commands)

Attachments:

JonasStade
    Participant

Hi there, sorry i can’t edit my first post, so here is the next update:

This Driver Version (v1.4) is tested on E2 Revision 3.1

I have tested some functions and there where some bugs inside the driver, which i have fixed so far. The buggy functions are all functions, which includes more then one scriptresult=, so I moddified them back to a single ScriptResult and now TestPattern and PIP Size and Pos is working.

I have added a positioner for X + Y in another command.

New in this Driver: – DualLayer command
    Now you can activate a scaler on program. This is not possible with the E2 Event Master. In the Event Master you can only clear on PGM and PRV, but you can only bring the scaler back to PRV. It is much easyer, if you have an exclusive overlay keyer, which you can aktivate and deaktivate on programm without using a preset for this (you can write it directly into a task).
    I called it DualLayer because you can put the Layer on PGM or PRV!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  JonasStade.
    Attachments:

JonasStade
    Participant

So a few Months later, I have to use V-Control for some specials in the E2 and had to modifie the driver again 😉

BUT the current Version in V-Control is 1.2, so i started to code some extra parts and then i found out, that I have to copy all old commands from the last updates….

SO please @ Dierk, add the newest Version intro the next release please 😉

New in the Driver:

ARM Mode ON / OFF to activate or deactivate Moving PIPS
    ADD/DELETE KEYFRAME (don’t work so well, because you have to add a Position and it is not included in the command)
    TRANS CURVE to set the Transition curve for the Movement

I hope I did not an mistake at the copying. @ Dierk a litte feature request, it would be realy nice, if I could copy a whole command (Script + P1-P4) from one driver to another 😉

Attachments:

anika
    Participant

I agree, to be able to copy a whole command from one driver to the next would be awesome!

Dierk
    Participant

Hi Jonas,
    I have exchanged the old E2 XML driver with this one for the next release.

Dierk
    Participant

For those who cant wait for the new database, I updated the sources on git

https://github.com/v-control/V-Control_GPL

The devices.rsd there is the one that comes with the next release. However, it might be not the final one, but at least the PDS and E2 drivers are in the latest version.

JonasStade
    Participant

Heyho,

I have modified my driver too much in the last months so there are some different commands in different versions. I have tried to fix this in this version and I think there should be all commands inside. If not, then I have to reupload it again.

“NEW” in this Version:
    RouteSourceToAuxPGM – Routes the Source directly to an aux pgm output (no take is needed)
    FreezeSource – The older FreezeSourceToDestination (also included) Freezes a source an a destination (not so good). With this command you can Freeze all Backgrounds with one click or something like this.

This was the first time I had a stacked version with 2 E2 Units, so I have increased some Input fields etc.

The Version Number of the Driver is included under “HELP” so you can check, if your version is correct. This Driver was tested with Rev. 4.0.1041

JonasStade
    Participant

Upload Errors:

E2_V1.6.dr3: Sorry, this file type is not permitted for security reasons.

OKKKKAAAYYYYY 😉 Dierk Please fix this 😉

JonasStade
    Participant

Dierk
    Participant

Sorry, seems to be a bigger problem after wordpress update. I will look into this later

Dierk
    Participant

Next try

JonasStade
    Participant

Yeah next try 🙂 this time with safari from a mac ^^

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.