Reply To: Buttons Color and Position

Home Forums V-Control General Buttons Color and Position Reply To: Buttons Color and Position

Dierk
Participant

Quote from: Jonas Stade on July 16, 2015, 11:00:09 AM
Is it possible to add a color option for each button and the possibility to arange them on a grid, instead of this fix position they have now.
Then you can group and arange them yourself. This would be the easiest way to built a touch control on a second screen etc.

I think the color option is not so much work, will see what I can do for the next release. The second point (re-arranging the buttons) is also on the schedule, but this takes much more time, can’t make any promises now when it’s finished.

It would be nice to see the ACK Window on the Button page (option) and to have a “Stop All Task” button/instead of a task you can choose Stop All.

The Ack window on the button page makes only sense if you can arrange the buttons and the window (as you suggested). So this might come later. A stop all button is more work. For now, I think the easiest way is to create a task with a “StopAll” command and assign it to a button (takes only one minute).

The best solution would be, that if the task is running, the color of the button change to a global running color like green or red. So you can see which task is running now.

I think I can do that for the next release. Currently I’m very busy, so I can’t tell you now when this will happen.

Viele Grüße

Dierk
Modify message

Scroll to top