Reply To: [DRIVER] Ascender48-4k

Home Forums V-Control Show Case [DRIVER] Ascender48-4k Reply To: [DRIVER] Ascender48-4k

JonasStade
Participant

Hello again,

I want to share some experience with my driver. I had a show with Ascender 32 + 4k Ascender Output Extension Unit.
I can say, the Driver works perfect!

I had 4 Preview Monitors on stage and all sources as touch task on buttons and could change every monitor every time with a single touch.

Why i write a feedback? I think some users will have a problem with the concept of the driver. So I want to describe some features:

Take means to take ONE SINGLE Screen. So set the Screen Nr.

SetScreenList means to setup a Destination Table which could be taken with TakeScreenList

SetMMemoryDest. only works, when you set the preset mode to manual! This means you call a preset, but the ScreenList Settings in the preset would be ignored on mode manual. So you call sources but you are responsible for the Destinations to be taken at any time!

PresetLoadAndTake combines “CallPresetToScreen” and “Take” so the Screen Nr. is important in this function!

“Select_S1_S4_AndTake” Setup a ScreenList and take it. There is another function for S5 to S8. It only Takes 1-4 or 5-8 but never 1-8 in one function, because the 4 screens are sepetrated. This is usefull, because every Unit has a max Output of 4 so you can do this for every hardware unit seperatly!

“SetMultiview” is a little tricky. If you change the mode to FullScreen only 1 source cand be displayed. So If you want to go back to mosaic, you have to set 1 Source too, because I combined it in the function for a better use. Master and Slave works great on the Test!

“DeleteMultiview” and “DeleteConfidence” are unique functions, because you can not find a delet button for these two preset Lists ^^

DeviceType didn’t work until now 🙂

Scroll to top